- One day at a time.
- If you walk ten miles into a swamp, you gotta walk ten miles to get back out.
- Easy does it (i.e. take it easy on yourself and others)
- Keep it simple.
- There is not a problem I have that a return to gaming cannot make worse.
- Don’t game, go to meetings, ask for help.
- Any day that I manage to not game is a success.
- We can do together what we cannot do alone.
- If we put even half of the effort into recovery that we put into gaming, we stand an excellent chance of staying off games and building a fulfilling life.