I have a request for CGAA as a whole. It's possible this needs to be taken up at the next CGAA GSC meeting, but I'm not 100% it is necessary.
Could there be some combination of:
- a shared spreadsheet (Google Drive or a similar cloud drive)
- a pinned post in Face to Face Meetings forum
- a page on cgaa.info website
- any other static/persistent online locations?
- A link to the spreadsheet/pinned post/web page from our standard Mumble meeting format AND/OR
- A link to it/them from wherever we get a lot of traffic (E.g. WhatsApp?)
Needed information, for each F2F meeting:
- Where does the f2f group meet, roughly: Zip code, Neighborhood, City, State/Province, Country
- What day(s) of week and time(s) of day are the meetings held, and how frequently? Note that the correct time zone info needs to be specified as well.
- How to group contact information to find out the specific street address (e.g to plug into a Maps app), and to find out if the group's next meeting will be happening. It would be very disappointing if someone spent 90 minutes or more, and spent money on gas and tolls (or transit fares) and there were no meeting when they eventually got there.
Also, I believe one or more persons from each group would need to commit to keeping it up to date. Example: if meetings are to be suspended during the summer, this needs to be noted, and then updated at the end of the summer.
Thank you for your consideration,