Your username may already exist
If you ever posted anything to any of the business forums, your username exists. Check if it is listed at memberlist.php and write support@cgaa.info to get its temporary password. Please change your password and update your email address and other profile information.

San Diego meeting

Business topics for local face-to-face meetings or meetups
Scott

San Diego meeting

Post by Scott »

We heard from a couple of people interested in starting a San Diego meeting of CGAA.  If you're in the area, you can write sandiego@cgaa.info and you can join that email list.  You would be forwarded emails from other people interested in a local meeting but would not be obliged to respond or answer questions unless you want to.  No one would see your email address unless you email back to someone.
MushroomCloud

San Diego meeting

Post by MushroomCloud »

I recently moved to Hillcrest but was in Pasadena and attended one F2F CGAA last week before I moved down here.
It was great and way more relatable than other 12 step addiction groups. 

I would be interested in helping to start a F2F group in my area.  Jason
Orchid

San Diego meeting

Post by Orchid »

Yay! I'm in North Park and have been wanting to get a San Diego meeting going for ages. I'll pm my number. I know one other person who may be interested, and I periodically get email inquiries. I'm a little inconsistent at checking the forum but will eventually respond if anyone else replies here.