Your username may already exist
If you ever posted anything to any of the business forums, your username exists. Check if it is listed at memberlist.php and write support@cgaa.info to get its temporary password. Please change your password and update your email address and other profile information.

new meeting calendar webpage

Meeting leader resources and discussion of meeting types, schedules, formats, topics, leaders of the OOMG, EGGA, and any other online meeting groups
Scott

Post by Scott »

Hi all, I've been testing out a new meeting calendar webpage:https://cgaa.info/online-meetings-new/

It has the feature of showing meeting times in each person's local time zone, which is something we've wanted for several years. I'm so glad someone discovered this solution and mentioned it in WhatsApp.

If you have feedback, negative or positive, please let me know by posting here, writing me scott@cgaa.info or in WhatsApp, or telling me at a meeting.
Rob87

Post by Rob87 »

Hi Scott,

thanks for putting your time and effort into this! I'm really happy with this new meeting calendar featuring the local time zone. I struggled finding the meetings I could attend from my time zone in Holland. My guess is that this will help newcomers (and not so active members like me) to attend meetings more often.

Thanks again!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Cool, thanks for the feedback. I heard from others in the WhatsApp group. All positive feedback. The strengths of the new calendar software definitely outweigh the drawback of small rectangles with most of the text hidden.

I switched the website over to the new calendar. The old one is still accessible through https://cgaa.info/online-meetings-old/
Tomas123

Post by Tomas123 »

Hi all,
A sponsee of mine would like to call into the Zoom meetings. He is calling from Ireland and doesn't have Internet or Data on his phone. Can someone upgrade the Zoom Meetings on the schedule to include this part: "One tap mobile call in (copy entire number with commas and pound key): +16465588656,,972872202# US
Find your local number for other countries:https://zoom.us/u/aukfKQxve"

That way i can look up the country code for Ireland and give him the phone number to call into the Zoom meetings. Its listed for the Tuesday and Thursday Zoom Meetings. The other zoom meetings don't include this information and was wondering if someone had it or if we can include it on the CGAA Meeting Schedule.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

best,
Tomas
Scott

Post by Scott »

Hi Tomas
For Ireland:+353 6 163 9031
When it asks for the meeting code, type it in and press #
That should do it.