Your username may already exist
If you ever posted anything to any of the business forums, your username exists. Check if it is listed at memberlist.php and write support@cgaa.info to get its temporary password. Please change your password and update your email address and other profile information.

Next GSC Meeting

General Service Conference meetings, agendas, and notes.
Forum rules
* The business of the General Service Conference is discussed. We make decisions by group conscience, guided by higher power. Those elected as a trustee or delegate can vote on all GSC matters. CGAAIS staff can vote on issues related to their area.
* Back and forth discussion of different perspectives is appropriate. We strive to be respectful of all.
* Anonymity reminds us to place principles before personalities.
Jeff

Next GSC Meeting

Post by Jeff »

The meeting previously scheduled for today did not take place due to the lack of an announcement about a specific time.

It would be good if we could have a meeting soon to address the approval or revision of the proposed Charter.

Here are some possible times. If you are on the GSC, please either post or pm me as to whether there are any of these times that you can not make:

Saturday, June 18th, 4p.m. Eastern
Sunday, June 19th, 4p.m. Eastern
Saturday, June 25th, 4p.m. Eastern
Sunday, June 26th, 4p.m. Eastern

I will try to set the meeting when the largest number of GSC members are available. However, the meeting, once scheduled, is open to all CGAA members.

The full text of the proposed charter is on another thread in this forum for comment:

http://forum.cgaa.info/topic1166.html
Kim

Next GSC Meeting

Post by Kim »

Hello Jeff,

I will not be able to make it Sunday, June 19th at 4:00 pm est - nor Saturday June 25 at 4:00 pm est.

Thank you Jeff for your service and doing your best to coordinate this meeting.

Kim
Scott

Next GSC Meeting

Post by Scott »

I can do any of the four dates, but if it's a Saturday I can only stay for an hour. If it's a Sunday, there's a small chance I'll have a work shift at that time.
Jeff

Next GSC Meeting

Post by Jeff »

OK, this weekend is a bit too close at this point. Based on these responses, let's meet Sunday, June 26th at 4p.m. Eastern.
Jeff

Next GSC Meeting

Post by Jeff »

Just wanted to bump this thread as a reminder.
ADH

Next GSC Meeting

Post by ADH »

Today (June 26 4pm) seems fine to me.