|Online meeting schedule||Typical meeting etiquette|
|PC directions for Mumble||Android directions for Mumble|
- Find and download the Mumble app.
- Select Favorite Servers and choose New Favorite.
- Enter CGAA Online, cgaa.typefrag.com, port 8130, along with your user name. Leave the password blank.
- Go to Preferences, Audio, Tranmission, and select Push-to-talk.
- Go to Preferences, Certificate and select Generate New Certificate.If a certificate for a username does not work, try another username. A separate username is needed for each device. People typically add the device type to the end of their name, e.g. “Username (pc)”, “Username (mobile)”, and “Username (tablet)”.
If these steps are incomplete, please let us know at email@example.com
If you need help with setup, you can write firstname.lastname@example.org