|Online meeting schedule||Typical meeting etiquette|
|PC directions for Mumble||iPhone directions for Mumble|
- From Google Play, download the Plumble app. Click install and accept the privacy settings.
- When you open Plumble, you will see a request to generate a certificate. Click Generate.
- Press the + symbol in the upper right corner.
- Enter CGAA Online, cgaa.typefrag.com, port 8130, along with your user name.
- Connect to the server. If you get a certificate error, select Allow to continue.
- Go to Settings, Audio, Tranmission, and select Push-to-talk.