|Online meeting schedule||Typical meeting etiquette|
|PC directions for Mumble||Android directions for Mumble|
- Find and download the Mumble app.
- Select Favorite Servers and choose New Favorite.
- Enter CGAA Online, cgaa.typefrag.com, port 8130, along with your user name and password.
- Go to Preferences, Audio, Tranmission, and select Push-to-talk.
- Go to Preferences, Certificate and select Generate New Certificate.If a certificate for a username does not work, try another username. A separate username is needed for each device. People typically add the device type to the end of their name, e.g. “Username (pc)”, “Username (mobile)”, and “Username (tablet)”.